Tuesday 10 September 2013

Finder (Original Mix) - Ninetoes


I believe I was at Space in Ibiza listening to Carl Cox's set late last month when Finder (Original Mix) by Ninetoes came on and I almost passed out from the euphoric feeling it gave me. I was far too gone to whip out my iPhone and Shazam it, but the tune lingered in my mind. Then two days ago at XOYO, I heard the song again. This time, I was in the right frame of mind to Shazam it. With the song safely stored on my iPhone, I enjoyed the rest of my night knowing I had the name of one of my favourite songs of the summer tucked away. After some research, I also discovered that Ninetoes sampled the 1978 song 'The Path' by Ralph MacDonald.

This was definitely the best song of Ibiza 2013 for me and based on some of the comments I've seen written about Finder, a lot of people agree. Have a listen yourself and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment